Thomas Rosenfeld, MD is a board-certified Worcester dermatologist providing medical and cosmetic dermatology care to patients at Advanced Dermatology.
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated Queens College, NY, Phi Beta Kappa in 1974, then attended the Medical College of Virgina in Richmond, 1974-1978. After 2 years Internal Medicine training at Long Island Jewish Hospital, N.Y., he completed his Dermatology Fellowship at Brown University Affiliated Hospitals in 1983.
Dr. Rosenfeld is Past President of the Worcester District Medical Society and represents the district as delegate to the Mass Medical Society. Dr. Rosenfeld also serves on on medical staff at UMass - Memorial Hospital, and Saint Vincent Hospital in Worcester, since 1983.
Dr. Rosenfeld has spoken on radio and television on skin cancer and other dermatology issues.
- Phi Beta Kappa,
- American Medical Associations (AMA)
- Fellow American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
- American Society of Laser Medicine (ASLMS)
- American Society of Cosmetic Surgery
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Northeastern Dermatologic Society
- Masschusetts Academy of Dermatolgy