Leo Hernandez, MD, DO, is a Board-Certified Dermatologist providing medical care to patients in the Los Angeles, California area at Leo Hernandez M.D.
Dr.Hernandez has been in private practice in the Boyle Heights area of Los Angeles since 1982 and specializes in General Dermatology. As a member of the clinical faculty of the UCLA, he has also been an attending physician at the Wadsworth Veterans Hospital Dermatology Clinic since 1982.
Dr.Hernandez received his Bachelors in Science degree from UCLA in 1974, then he graduated from the UCLA School of Medicine in 1978, and completed his internship in Internal Medicine at the Long Beach Veteran's Hospital 1978-1979. He then entered the combined UCLA-Wadsworth V.A. Dermatology training program in 1979, completing the residency in 1982. He was the Chief Resident of the program 1981-1982.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Los Angeles County Medical Association
- The Los Angeles Metropolitan Dermatological Society
- American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery