Dr. Norman Levine, MD
Norman Levine, MD is a board-certified dermatologist providing care to patients in the Tucson, Arizona area.
Dr. Levine previously served as Assistant Profession of Medicine in the Department of Dermatology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Professor of Medicine at University of Arizona Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Levine has published numerous books and and articles in medical publications, and was a frequent contributor to 'Dermatology Times' a publication for dermatology professionals for over 20 years.
Dr. Norman Levine has published books for dermatologists, other medical professionals and patients, including "Skin Healthy: Everyone's Guide to Great Skin", in 1995.
Dr. Levine will be retiring from the practice of dermatology at the end of August, 2020 and will no longer be accepting new patients.
Dr. Levine specializes in adult, medical dermatology with expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and skin cancer.
Dr Levine will be tiring from his dermatology practice at the end of August 2020 and is no longer accepting new patients.
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Michigan, BA Degree
- Medical Degrees: University of Michigan Medical School, 1966 - June 1970
- Medical Internship: Montefiore Hospital
- Dermatology Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Division of Dermatology
- Other Training: Research Fellow in Dermatology, Montefiore Hospital