Dr. Val Pierre Vallat is a board-certified dermatologist providing dermatology care to patients in the Charlotte area at University Dermatologists.
Dr. Vallat received his undergraduate degree from Haverford College and his medical degree from Rutgers Medical School (Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine).
He then completed an Internal Medicine residency at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia prior to committing two additional years as a Post Doctoral Fellow involved in clinical dermatology research at The Rockefeller University in New York City, where he authored and published numerous articles in dermatology journals.
Val Pierre Vallat MD completed is medical specialty training in Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery at Cornell University Medical Center/New York Hospital.
Dr. Vallat acts as a clinical preceptor for the Wake Forest University School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program, the Davidson College Medical Ethics Program, and the North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Nursing.Professional Affiliations
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Dermatology Foundation Leaders Society
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society.