For enrolled medical professionals
Your Vivacare Health Library is at: WWW.INFORMATIONRX.COM/_________________________
GET THE MOST FROM VIVACARE
- Tell your colleagues about the helpful resources available for your patients
- Display the Health Library on your website and direct patients there to learn more
- Customize the content on your Health Library
- Recommend your mobile app to patients. Consider upgrading to the premium service.
DISPLAY THE LIBRARY ON YOUR WEBSITE
The Library can be displayed within an iFrame, linked from your website navigation or made available through a “widget” or banner.
Examples of the Health Library displayed within an iFrame
Example of the Health Library displayed within the website navigation & “Widget”
Vivacare can provide the tools to display the Library. For instance, you can add the HTML code below with your Health Library URL and your webpage will start to show your Health Library.
<p><iframe src=”https://vivacare.com/YOUR-LIBRARY-URL” height=”900″ width=”600″ height=”150″></iframe></p>
Our customer support team is available to work with your office manager or web designer.
TIP #1: You may already display some health information on your website. You can keep that on your website while supplementing it with the hundreds of dynamic titles found in your Library.
RECOMMEND YOUR MOBILE APP TO PATIENTS
Patients can access your doctor-recommended resources and practice information on their own mobile device (iPhone only).
Patients download the InfoRx app from the AppStore (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inforx/id1067718590?mt=8), then enter your unique “code”
Your code can be found in the “Download Our App” section of your Library.
Patients will be able to access the same handouts and videos you selected for your Health Library in the “Library” section.
The mobile app also displays your practice name, your photo or logo, and contact information.
UPGRADE TO THE PREMIUM APP
Upgrade to the premium service for additional features, including
- Display staff profiles & photos
- Add locations and digital maps with driving directions
- Prompt patients to take a custom patient satisfaction survey
- Deliver practice announcements via Push Notifications. Examples include:
- Promote new services
- Announce new staff, locations, office hours or other announcement
- Recruit for clinical trials
- Share health tips, such as flu vaccine reminders
Customize Your Patient Education Content
It’s easy to add/remove titles from display and publish your own handouts to your Library.
NOTE: Content you select for display on your Health Library will appear on your mobile app.
Log-in to your User Account and select the “Your Health Library” option. Then add/remove checks next to a title to have it appear/disappear from your Library. Or select the “edit” option next to a titl.
You can also supplement the content with your own “expert opinion”. Personalize the content with your unique perspective that will appear with your name and photo in the margin of the page.
Log-in to your account, then view the selected topic on your Library. Then enter your custom copy. (Your photo will appear if added to your account)
TIP #2 – Email your custom content to Vivacare to publish for you.
ADD RESOURCES TO YOUR LIBRARY
The content made available for your Library is based on the medical specialty of your practice. Contact Vivacare to add medical specialties to your account and access additional titles.
PERSONALIZE YOUR SERVICE FOR PATIENTS
You can personalize your patient education service in a variety of ways:
- Display your name or practice name at the top of each page
- Add your logo or photo to appear on your mobile app
- Add staff profiles and photos. These will appear on your Library and the premium version of the mobile app
- Add office locations. These will appear on your Library and the premium version of the mobile app.
- Add your expert opinion regarding select topics
VIEW HOW PATIENTS ARE USING YOUR SERVICE
Log-in to your User Account to access reports. Learn which handouts and videos your patients are viewing. See how many patients have downloaded your mobile app. View survey results (premium app only)