Resources to Educate Your Allergy Patients
Enroll now to receive a personalized Patient Care Toolkit with in-depth resources to help your patients manage their allergies and asthma.
Over 100 patient education handouts, videos and Learning Guides (Asthma 101) help patients prepare for their appointment and better manage their condition.
- Customizable – You control the content
- Available at no cost
Sources of allergy content include:
- The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Allergy & Asthma Network
- National Eczema Association
Patients access resources via print, your website and Mobile App.
The Patient Care Toolkit is designed for display on your own practice website, making it a helpful resources for your patients and the community.
Patients can also view your recommended resources on a mobile app (iPhone, Android).