Create your own Patient Care Website with content & tools that you control. Free Service
- PATIENT EDUCATION: Printable handouts, videos, and Learning Guides
- PATIENT SUPPORT TOOLS: Symptom management tools, medication savings & more
- PROFESSIONAL PROFILE: Control how you are depicted online. Share more about yourself and your clinical perspective to increase your visibility online.
- PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY: Collect and display patient feedback (Optional)
- PRACTICE INFORMATION: Digital maps and links to your Patient Portal and Virtual Visit service.
Hundreds of patient education titles are available to prepare patients for their appointment and help them manage their care from home.
Patient education titles cover a wide range of clinical topics for over 15 medical specialties.
Trusted sources include Federal Health Agencies (CDC, NIH), Professional Organizations and Patient Support groups.
Allergy – Cardiology – Dermatology – Family Medicine – Gastroenterology – Internal Medicine – Nephrology – Neurology – Obstetrics & Gynecology – Ophthalmology – Pediatrics – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation – Psychiatry – Pulmonology – Rheumatology – Surgery – Urology
You control the content to reflect your approach to care.
Share Your Tips & Wisdom
Share your thoughts regarding important clinical topics to educate your patients and increase your visibility online. Think of these as your own “Pearls of Wisdom” for patients.
For instance, you might share your thoughts on how to select/use sunscreen, or the importance of exercise for managing arthritis.
Easy to Manage
Vivacare makes it easy to build and manage your own website. It’s easy as creating and managing your LinkedIn Profile or Facebook page.
Simply log-in to your account, personalize your Profile and customize your content.
Enhance Your Practice Website
Already have a practice website? Enroll for your Vivacare account and display elements of the service on your own website. Make your own website an in-depth resource for patients and your community.
Vivacare offers a variety of options for website integration, including a search “plug-in”.
Learn more about website integration.