Metronidazole Gel, 1%
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
Metronidazole Gel, 1% is indicated for the topical treatment of inflammatory lesions of rosacea.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Apply and rub in a thin film of metronidazole gel, 1% once daily to affected area(s).
A gentle cleanser may be used before the application of the medication.
Cosmetics may be applied after the application of the medication
Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use.
INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
1. This medication is to be used as directed.
2. It is for external use only.
3. Avoid contact with the eyes.
4. Cleanse affected area(s) before applying this medication.
5. This medication should not be used for any condition other than that for which it is prescribed.
6. Keep out of reach of children.
7. Patients should report any adverse reaction to their physicians.
Source: U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)